Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm back!!!

I know I have neglected this poor blog but I am still here and I have a great excuse for slacking...the Tabby Art family is expecting! We have a new bundle arriving in October! This has We are very excited and to celebrate, and to make things much easier on the mama-to-be, we have a new FANTASTIC special. The special includes a CD and your slideshow DVD of ALL your images for $350! How will this make things easier? Well, you get to print off your favorite images yourself and at your own pace and you will always have them with you to treasure forever. This means less time sitting in front of the computer for me and a great value for you!

Now, enough with the talking, let's see some cuteness. This little one was 3 weeks old. It took some patience to get her to sleep, but is was SO worth it!


1 comment:

Cat said...

Love, love, love!